Alex, our bootcut jeans, is fitted through the hip and thigh and flares out from the knee down. Made from our vintage fabric, this open-ended denim provides an extra smooth touch, 4- way stretch and all day support without needing to break them in.The bootcut silhouette in blue wash elongates the leg and flatters many body types. The 34"" inseam is a classic-rise.
As we pride ourselves on creating eco-conscious denim, this style uses laser technology to gently create its unique effects, which help to reduce chemicals, natural resources and energy used in our washing processes. This style is 100% Made in Canada.
Great jeans are the foundation of a strong and well balanced wardrobe. Our essentials collection is made up of our most classic fits and styles that are always at the core of our brand.
STYLE TIP: Look long and lean by keeping your top fitted. Bootcut jeans pair great with boots.
- 34" inseam
- Camel stitch
- Copper YKK button, rivet and zipperr
- Size: 24 - 34
- Lila is 5'9" and is wearing a size 24
- Gabrielle is 5'9"" and is wearing a size 32
Composition & Care:
- Type of denim: Vintage
- 93% Cotton, 5% Elasterell-Polyester, 2% Spandex
- Machine cold wash, do not bleach, hang to dry, iron at low temperature, wash colors seperately
- 9.75 oz