The Alex bootcut is fitted through the hip and thigh and flares out from the knee down. This high-rise jean features a 26” inseam with raw hem. Laser whiskers and distressing make this vintage style a must have trend. Made from our vintage fabric, this open-ended denim provides an extra smooth touch, 4-way stretch and all day support without needing to break them in. As we pride ourselves on creating eco-conscious denim, this style uses locally sourced fabrics which help to lower our carbon footprint. Great jeans are the foundation of a strong and well balanced wardrobe.
Fit Tip: This style will give a little after wear so purchase to fit snug.
Style tip: Look long and lean by keeping your top fitted. Bootcut jeans pair great with booties or heels.
- Designed in Montreal
- Ethically made in North America
- 26" inseam
- Camel stitch
- Nickel YKK button and rivet, bronze zipper
- Sizes: 24 to 34
- Sasha is 5'8 1/2" and is wearing a size 26
Composition & Care:
- 78% Cotton, 18% Lyocell, 3% Elasterell-Polyester, 1% Spandex
- Machine cold wash, do not bleach, hang to dry, iron at low temperature, wash colors seperately
- 11.75 oz.